+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Since that 2-0 win over Bristol City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Since that 2-0 win over Bristol City

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Anything you disagreed with?
    When we lose its deserved and it was crap

When we win its nothing to do with the manager or the players , the other team were unlucky and if they had scored from their chances we would have lost

ETHAB

Lost In Space

Re: Since that 2-0 win over Bristol City

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    When we lose its deserved and it was crap

When we win its nothing to do with the manager or the players , the other team were unlucky and if they had scored from their chances we would have lost

ETHAB

Lost In Space
    Sludge, refusing to comment on what is actually said.

12 successive defeats by 2 or more goals doesn't equate to being unlucky in many, if any of them. 11 successive wins doesn't equate to being dominant in many of them.

The signs since October haven't been all that good, particularly after what was served up earlier in the season, even without Ramsey and O'Dowda. It concerns me that next season will be more of what we've seen since October - dour, crap, slow football, not getting players forward, not looking to get behind defences, more hoping for set pieces as we couldn't open a tin of beans. If that's Bulut's blueprint I'd drive him to the train station myself.

On a separate note, O'Dowda seems to have turned into one of the Championship's finest wide midfielders during his injury....