+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Should Bulut go or stay?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go

29 51.79%
  • stay

27 48.21%

Thread: Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Go - I don't like his football or him as a man. I don't see him as a longer term option.

However, it really depends on who we replace him with. I can a similar season next year with him in charge, possibly a bit better if we can sign a competent centre forward. But it won't be pretty and it would have little charm or excitement.

The evolution of the squad this season in terms of depth and quality has been pretty good, I'm not sure if that is credit to Bulut of the management above him. However, the club also has their best crop pf youngsters for a generation and their development has stalled, even regressed.

There are some on here that clearly don't give a damn about the latter, even appear to resent local players; however even if you dismiss it's benefit to the 'soul' of the club as romanticism, it is essential for any modern football club, as a business, that they generate a profit from their academy - look at Man City, it is the only thing saving them from FFP censure.

The normal saving grace of a season of safety and mid table mediocrity is the unearthing of a couple of youngsters, to excite and offer hope. We have had the opposite.

Re: Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Keep him. If he goes we’ll end up replacing him with Ian Holloway, Darren Purse or the ticket office manager.