+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Should Bulut go or stay?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go

29 51.79%
  • stay

27 48.21%

Thread: Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Someone on Twitter suggested Bulut has laid the foundations for next season. My response was that if those foundations are Wintle, Ralls and Turnbull, we've got problems. Phillips will go back to Liverpool and McGuinness isn't really quite up to Phillips' standard, decent though he is. Colwill apart, there's no-one up front really fit to wear the shirt when Grant returns to West Brom.

So what happens during the summer? I can't see Vinnie spending much because of FFP, so like lots of other Championship clubs we'll be looking in the bargain bin.

So what exactly are our foundations if it doesn't mean another season of the same football?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Someone on Twitter suggested Bulut has laid the foundations for next season. My response was that if those foundations are Wintle, Ralls and Turnbull, we've got problems. Phillips will go back to Liverpool and McGuinness isn't really quite up to Phillips' standard, decent though he is. Colwill apart, there's no-one up front really fit to wear the shirt when Grant returns to West Brom.

So what happens during the summer? I can't see Vinnie spending much because of FFP, so like lots of other Championship clubs we'll be looking in the bargain bin.

So what exactly are our foundations if it doesn't mean another season of the same football?
    Unless those foundations are bore everyone to death I'm struggling to work out what they are.

He can't say he's made us defensively sound and needs to work on our attacking play over the summer because we often ship lots of goals. The midfield don't make many chances or control the game and our attack is blunt.

I accept our league position and points tally is better this season than last but if we play the same way next season I can see us being much worse on both fronts because we've stolen several games this season.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

The loan market is the most important market for cash-strapped Championship clubs, Phillips, Kipre, Doyle, Philigene, Wilson, there are great players there we need to be all over the loan market early.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    The loan market is the most important market for cash-strapped Championship clubs, Phillips, Kipre, Doyle, Philigene, Wilson, there are great players there we need to be all over the loan market early.
    Ah so the loan market is most important now.

Somewhat contradicts all the fuss you made about being under an embargo last summer dont you think?

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Ah so the loan market is most important now.

Somewhat contradicts all the fuss you made about being under an embargo last summer dont you think?
    That's all we had, it is important, but so is signing players for fees.