+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Should Bulut go or stay?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Go

29 51.79%
  • stay

27 48.21%

Thread: Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Time to get of the fence. Should Bulut go or stay.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think a fixed 1 year contract will be best

If he fecks up and we are down the bottom 6 then it's not going to cost us a bomb to sack him

If he improves our style of play and we score some goals and make a good shot of it we roll the contract on ?

I mean where is the difficulty in this ?

This season is the introductory offer.

Commit for two or three years and allow him to build or wave goodbye.

If he had a two-year deal with an option for a third, this season would not be an issue, we'd have to trust him and hope for a better spectacle next season. Its the one year contract that's causing the uncertainty

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    This season is the introductory offer.

Commit for two or three years and allow him to build or wave goodbye.

If he had a two-year deal with an option for a third, this season would not be an issue, we'd have to trust him and hope for a better spectacle next season. Its the one year contract that's causing the uncertainty
    I’m not sure why the 1 year contract has caused such panic amoungst our fans, I keep reading about stability. But who in the championship has stability, a lot of clubs seem to have new managers this year, I think other than Coventry and Ipswich every other team had had a manager less than 2 years. I can’t find the article now but it felt like most were under a year.

I don’t think stability needs to be an excuse.

International

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’m not sure why the 1 year contract has caused such panic amoungst our fans, I keep reading about stability. But who in the championship has stability, a lot of clubs seem to have new managers this year, I think other than Coventry and Ipswich every other team had had a manager less than 2 years. I can’t find the article now but it felt like most were under a year.

I don’t think stability needs to be an excuse.
    Thats true, a two or three year contract is for the Managers benefit as most get paid off when they are sacked.