Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
Someone on Twitter suggested Bulut has laid the foundations for next season. My response was that if those foundations are Wintle, Ralls and Turnbull, we've got problems. Phillips will go back to Liverpool and McGuinness isn't really quite up to Phillips' standard, decent though he is. Colwill apart, there's no-one up front really fit to wear the shirt when Grant returns to West Brom.

So what happens during the summer? I can't see Vinnie spending much because of FFP, so like lots of other Championship clubs we'll be looking in the bargain bin.

So what exactly are our foundations if it doesn't mean another season of the same football?
Unless those foundations are bore everyone to death I'm struggling to work out what they are.

He can't say he's made us defensively sound and needs to work on our attacking play over the summer because we often ship lots of goals. The midfield don't make many chances or control the game and our attack is blunt.

I accept our league position and points tally is better this season than last but if we play the same way next season I can see us being much worse on both fronts because we've stolen several games this season.