He comes across as a really intelligent, level headed lad. A future captain.

I see know reason why his all round game does not compare favourable to the likes of Siopis and Wintle. Indeed, he has the ability to be physically more dominate.

At the risk of being controversial, I don't quite get Siopis. He doesn't excel in any one particular discipline. He is not physical, has little creativity, his passing is at best average and he offers little goal threat. He's a poor man's Billy Ronson (Mark Bonner would be another good comparison). We do lack a bit if presence in centre mid when he plays. A least Ralls (despite his declining influence) offers that bit of bite (as well as his set piece delivery).

I do wonder if transient managers have their own issues with local players because of their relative permanence?
- Been with the club since the age of 8, relatively long contract, friends with all the staff, family at every game ... etc.

Bulut often displays his ego and has a tendency to be outspoken/controversial, you could see how the differing dynamics collide.

Eli King could become a 300+ appearance player for us, but will he get that chance under Bulut?