Sorry, have i missed something here........The player's manager continually criticises them after nearly every defeat, not enough effort, didn't follow the plan, not doing the basics well enough, or player making simple mistakes.

I wonder how the strikers felt when he says he needed better over the winter window and how much he admired a former player from another club.

I have no idea what Bulut is eluding to but this is professional sport, not amateurs. Of course, if the players are not reading twitter, WOL comments, or message boards then their agents are. I think as a fan base in general we are pretty tolerant.

Mind you, if I were trying to negotiate a new deal then being able to say you have 95% of the punters onside is a great tool. How do you gauge their opinion, quick look on the above platforms may say something a little different? I post more on the other board which is more pro-Bulut than here, not much into Twitter, but lets be honest we are not in the Warnock or Malky adulation.