+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Davies scores again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Davies scores again

I think he needed the loan and it will have done him the world of good whether he's here next season and beyond or moved on.

I wouldn't get too carried away, it's probably not quite championship level overall. Mark Harris has scored a similar number at Oxford in league 1, no one has yet mentioned it was a mistake to let him go.

Let's hope he's the saviour though as we absolutely could do with someone who knows where the net is.

Re: Davies scores again

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I think he needed the loan and it will have done him the world of good whether he's here next season and beyond or moved on.

I wouldn't get too carried away, it's probably not quite championship level overall. Mark Harris has scored a similar number at Oxford in league 1, no one has yet mentioned it was a mistake to let him go.

Let's hope he's the saviour though as we absolutely could do with someone who knows where the net is.
    I'm pretty sure that Kortrijk play 2 up front, and I think we would need to as well if he is going to be a success here, given how little suppport our strikers get