+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Some Here Would like to be our Next Manager

Some Here Would like to be our Next Manager

Seems like he's matured with age and speaks well here in front of the press

If Errol does leave to pastures new ( hearing a few clubs are in for him ) do you think Bellamy would like to return as a first team coach /manager and would posters here welcome him back with open arms ?

Re: Some Here Would like to be our Next Manager

Bellamy always gave interviews that were measured and spot on immediately as the final whistle blew for wales. Some have gone down in folklore such as the finland and San Marino interviews done minutes after the game. So accurate.

I wouldn't want him here under tan as I like Bellamy too much and it would hurt for it all to end in tears quickly but under new owners I'd absolutely love him here.

(Ps how long until the first mention of him bringing osian Roberts with him......

Him and Ramsey with Bale as the owner

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Bellamy always gave interviews that were measured and spot on immediately as the final whistle blew for wales. Some have gone down in folklore such as the finland and San Marino interviews done minutes after the game. So accurate.

I wouldn't want him here under tan as I like Bellamy too much and it would hurt for it all to end in tears quickly but under new owners I'd absolutely love him here.

(Ps how long until the first mention of him bringing osian Roberts with him......
    Agree with all of that. He's be absolutely bonkers to come here under Tan. We'd ruin him. I'd think Osian would be out of the question though, he's stuck in a cave somewhere in deepest Cambodia hatching a plan for the next generation of super coaches. He's that good, although i've never met anyone who can tell me why he's that good, he just is....

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    After euro 2016 the wales squad would always talk about bale buying merthyr so they could all play together.

I thought he said he didn’t want to be a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Bellamy says plenty of stuff.....

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    hence why i said first coach as an option

Would they all stay fit and see a season through

La la land

Hes going to make a terrific head coach one day. I could listen to the guy talk about football all day.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hes going to make a terrific head coach one day. I could listen to the guy talk about football all day.
    He's a great bloke and talks very well, agreed on top coaching roles without the day to day Manager pressure, that's not his bag but his knowledge of the game seems very good, I enjoy his interviews and punditry.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    hence why i said first coach as an option
    I’m not sure he would want it but it would certainly be an interesting appointment.

I would love to see Bellamy at Cardiff as Head Coach.

But he can't be successful in that position with the dis-functional way the club is set up now.

With a reconfigured Board, a Director of Football and an 'older head' alongside him - even with the big decisions still resting with Tan on the other side of the world - Bellamy (with all his demons) would be a transformational appointment in my opinion.

The club gets a lot of things right. It also gets a lot wrong. Bellamy would be in the 'right' column.

JT rocking the barbie.

He wont come here under Tan. Nothing more to say as Tan wont be going anywhere soon

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post

Osian Roberts as DoF and Bellamy as Head Coach would be ideal. Won't happen with Tan at the helm though.

I was told,DJ director of football,with Steve Morison as first team coach.