+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking at Burnley shef United and Luton did we actually do quite well in the Premier under warnock

Re: Looking at Burnley shef United and Luton did we actually do quite well in the Premier under warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Sorry, but you're the one looking for arguments here.
    You should be avoiding arguments with your condition

Re: Looking at Burnley shef United and Luton did we actually do quite well in the Premier under warnock

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The gap has got much bigger between Premier League and Championship in the last 5 years.

You cant compare the two seasons.
    Huddersfield only got 16 points that season (after staying up the previous season) and Fulham only 26.

I love the way cardiff fans say every year how strong the Championship is- apart from the years we've won it or got automatic promotion then the narrative changes to what a poor league it was that particular season!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You should be avoiding arguments with your condition
    Perhaps you'll stop creating them, then.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    LOL it was painful both times
    I suppose that's my point. It feels like we were one of the worst premier league teams of all time both times as we were so far out of our depth.

Yet we did get 68 points in the 2 seasons. That's about 50 more than it feels like. Many teams have done far far worse including in 2019 when Huddersfield came 18 points below us. Yet the narrative wouldnt show cardiff as giving it any more of a go than Huddersfield. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I suppose that's my point. It feels like we were one of the worst premier league teams of all time both times as we were so far out of our depth.

Yet we did get 68 points in the 2 seasons. That's about 50 more than it feels like. Many teams have done far far worse including in 2019 when Huddersfield came 18 points below us. Yet the narrative wouldnt show cardiff as giving it any more of a go than Huddersfield. Strange.
    I think we were one of only a few sides to ever get relegated with 10 wins. Much like this season, we couldn't get some draws instead of defeats.

Says the man who has been banned , by the boss , for starting arguments 😂

You just can't help yourself
    What has the got to do with now?

You've been banned have you not?

I think you should take a few months off

Time to put your health first

I will keep a seat for you

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    What has the got to do with now?

You've been banned have you not?
    I certainly have not

I think we were one of only a few sides to ever get relegated with 10 wins. Much like this season, we couldn't get some draws instead of defeats.
    Go on then Eric- how many teams have gone down with more than the 10 wins we had?

However like I say my point is all I hear is how Well Luton have done with their 5 wins but we won 10 and warnock (more than the club).is seen as nothing but being well out of his depth.

Go on then Eric- how many teams have gone down with more than the 10 wins we had?

However like I say my point is all I hear is how Well Luton have done with their 5 wins but we won 10 and warnock (more than the club).is seen as nothing but being well out of his depth.
    I think a lot of their favourable coverage comes from the fact that Luton were non-league a few years ago, and the fact that their ground is traditional and a bit quirky. Saying that, I was surprised to see how few points Luton have given how much they get mentioned.

International

Like NCB does, posting something that has absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Weird little tactic you both share. Multi?
    That's nonsense Dembe.

Like building a house on a football club's record with your family and your dog is an analogy?

64 points Dougie baby.x

The last time I noticed one of your posts, you were writing a long winded resignation speech.
    Low and behold, you’re back.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    The last time I noticed one of your posts, you were writing a long winded resignation speech.
    Do you have a problem with that?

What a spiteful thing to say after whats happened to Eric. Shame on you.

This board really is the pits on times.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    I think a lot of their favourable coverage comes from the fact that Luton were non-league a few years ago, and the fact that their ground is traditional and a bit quirky. Saying that, I was surprised to see how few points Luton have given how much they get mentioned.
    And the fact theyve given nearly all of the big boys a bloody nose, particularly at home, and if they do go down have gone down fighting and having a go.

Do you have a problem with that?
    No. Just wondered why the u-turn.

What are you on about? Stop being so precious

Christ that's ironic after some of your poison darts about dementia and mental health

Lazarus

I certainly have not
    You've been on the naughty step, you've enjoyed a time out in your years on here. How not more regular is anyones guess, friends and sympathisers in high places obviously.

You run about this board causing all sorts, but never seem to get picked up on it, you fish wisely and for the most part go unnoticed, you cause a stir knowing others will vcome in and steal the attention and get in bother. Some of us have noticed it for years. Others don't want to admit that "Sludgie" is a naughty boy, just a victim of them nasty bullies and a little crowd of sympathisersseem to have your back, conveniently. You are the biggest WUM on here and always have been, you just go under the radar.

Christ that's ironic after some of your poison darts about dementia and mental health
    You gave as good as you got and said some spiteful things yourself.

You've been on the naughty step, you've enjoyed a time out in your years on here. How not more regular is anyones guess, friends and sympathisers in high places obviously.

You run about this board causing all sorts, but never seem to get picked up on it, you fish wisely and for the most part go unnoticed, you cause a stir knowing others will vcome in and steal the attention and get in bother. Some of us have noticed it for years. Others don't want to admit that "Sludgie" is a naughty boy, just a victim of them nasty bullies and a little crowd of sympathisersseem to have your back, conveniently. You are the biggest WUM on here and always have been, you just go under the radar.
    I enjoy a time out

My choice

You get banned and come back under a different name

Same old nonsense

You gave as good as you got and said some spiteful things yourself.
    Oh I am more than happy to get stuck in if necessary

Especially with you and your little warriors

I enjoy a time out

My choice

You get banned and come back under a different name

Same old nonsense
    You were forcibly sat down on the naughty step.