+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Michael Chopra interview

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Michael Chopra interview

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Oh I’ve just seen the link.

Actually Spotify only takes me to an audio version, is there a way to watch the video on full screen so I can see everyone?

Apologies I know this sounds stupid I just don’t know how.
    It does the same for me on mobile, another way is to press the title of the video at the top and it should take you to the app.

Glad people are enjoying it. He was an absolute gent - really nice bloke and stuck around for a bit after to chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    It does the same for me on mobile, another way is to press the title of the video at the top and it should take you to the app.

Glad people are enjoying it. He was an absolute gent - really nice bloke and stuck around for a bit after to chat.
    Thanks, that works as well, good to know for next time.

Really enjoyed it, always loved Chops and he comes across so well. 50p game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post

I thoroughly enjoyed that, what a great, relaxed insight into a club cult legend, you are a natural mate