+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Tan will Sell Up this Summer ?

Do You Think Tan will Sell Up this Summer ?

asking for a friend

Re: Do You Think Tan will Sell Up this Summer ?

No

Other board said a week or two ago that there was big positive news coming in the summer and they hate tan in the main so maybe there is something in the offing - be surprised as I'm sure we would have heard some fairly solid whispers at this stage ??

I'm not sure I want tan to go I just want him to shape up and have a plan for once

International

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Other board said a week or two ago that there was big positive news coming in the summer and they hate tan in the main so maybe there is something in the offing - be surprised as I'm sure we would have heard some fairly solid whispers at this stage ??

I'm not sure I want tan to go I just want him to shape up and have a plan for once
    I you ask them they'll probably say Sam's coming back.

We're going to be bought by Barbie & Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I you ask them they'll probably say Sam's coming back.
    Wish I could but permanently banned from there 🙄

No

When was he last seen at the club...he was hanging about the place like that dodgy uncle when we were in the Prem

oh and No

Sadly, no.

International

Yes hinting at that, more suggesting a Dalman-type consortium as Tan has said he would never sell to Sam.

But know he won't go, he wants to try and sell as a Premier League club, but can't see that ever happening again under him, he'll never get the right set up.

In order to sell he needs someone to sell to.
    Other than the uber-reliable source that is the oTheR siDe, there aren't any rumours of anyone being interested, so I'd say no.

bit dippy people in this thread.

We bloody hope Tan doesnt sell.

If you have a problem with management - turn your attention to Dalman which unfortunately is a shareholder in the club...so i guess he aint going anywhere soon. I suspect thats why Tan is putting up with Bulut as long as he has.

After 13 rudderless years with no plan that’s probably unlikely

everybody with their lipstick on for Bulut due to the league position. Tan's the reason we are even in this league or gotten to PL. Maybe you should thank somebody who is carrying the club

Hope he stays,a lot more worse owners out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    everybody with their lipstick on for Bulut due to the league position. Tan's the reason we are even in this league or gotten to PL. Maybe you should thank somebody who is carrying the club
    We’ve spent most of our history in THIS league…..yes those two seasons were so amazing, I think about them most nights. Shame we couldn’t last a few more seasons like the mighty swans, Stoke, Wigan, Bolton, Bournemouth, Reading, Watford, Fulham, Brentford, Burnely, boro, Leicester, palace, hull, Norwich, Blackburn, barnsely and qpr….to name a few

If Tan was selling up in the summer he wouldn’t be the one with the final say about Bulut staying would he?

Don't be taken in by it. It is typical of him to make a dramatic but totally vague and non specific statement as he has done so that if something does happen such as Tan selling up, us winning the case against Nantes, Dalman resigning, the badge changing, a marquee signing, the sacking of Darren Purse etc he can point to his prediction and proclaim his all knowing status.

No because I don't think there is any serious interest.

If anything happens I would say it'll be a Dalman lead consortium.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    If anything happens I would say it'll be a Dalman lead consortium.
    I don’t think that helps us much either other than less money.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I don’t think that helps us much either other than less money.
    And just as incompetent in their decision making

International

And just as incompetent in their decision making
    Aye probably the worst option, consortiums are usually one greedy bastard trying to use other people's limited money to make some for him.

We need Tan to see what Jim Ratcliffe is doing at ManU, a rebuild with football people shaping the future not car salesmen.

Yes. The silence is because it isn't his decision to make.

International

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Yes hinting at that, more suggesting a Dalman-type consortium as Tan has said he would never sell to Sam.

But know he won't go, he wants to try and sell as a Premier League club, but can't see that ever happening again under him, he'll never get the right set up.
    Just remembered also implying that's the reason for no contract extension for Bulut, new owner would want their own man, sounded like bullshit for sure though, and would rule out Dalman as Bulut was his man.