+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: With 11 Players out Injured Saturday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: With 11 Players out Injured Saturday

Southampton must be rubbing their hands with glee given the City handing them the game with all their supposed injuries. Their rivals at the top of the table won’t be so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Southampton must be rubbing their hands with glee given the City handing them the game with all their supposed injuries. Their rivals at the top of the table won’t be so happy.
    Why do you keep questioning the validity of injuries? Do you think Cardiff are for some reason colluding with a Russell Martin managed Southampton to give them 3 points?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Why do you keep questioning the validity of injuries? Do you think Cardiff are for some reason colluding with a Russell Martin managed Southampton to give them 3 points?
    I just think some of our sick note players need to “man up”. Having competed in fairly high class athletics from a teenager until I was about 45, I have plenty of experience of managing my injuries and carrying on training and racing through minor niggles in over 800 competitive events. With all the medical help our players receive, this shouldn’t be too difficult for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    I just think some of our sick note players need to “man up”. Having competed in fairly high class athletics from a teenager until I was about 45, I have plenty of experience of managing my injuries and carrying on training and racing through minor niggles in over 800 competitive events. With all the medical help our players receive, this shouldn’t be too difficult for them.
    Why should they risk further injury in an end of season game?

If they're not fit, they're not fit. If you've competed in any kind of sport you'll know how hard it is to compete if you aren't at it physically

It's also Bulut's squad to use as he sees fit, even if they're not injured he can play whoever he likes. Besides, given recent performances and how we played at St Mary's there's a fair chance the reserves will put up more of a fight against Southampton.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Why should they risk further injury in an end of season game?

If they're not fit, they're not fit. If you've competed in any kind of sport you'll know how hard it is to compete if you aren't at it physically

It's also Bulut's squad to use as he sees fit, even if they're not injured he can play whoever he likes. Besides, given recent performances and how we played at St Mary's there's a fair chance the reserves will put up more of a fight against Southampton.