Siopis
    Ralls
    Turnbull
    Tanner
    Ashford maybe Diedhou
    Colwill
    Oh God

Re: With 11 Players out Injured Saturday

so Callum Robinson is reported to be sick but was at the Man City game last night

hope he gets better soon !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i guess the side almost picks itself this weekend

Horvath
    Philips
    Goutas
    Romeo
    Giles
    Siopis
    Ralls
    Turnbull
    Tanner
    Ashford maybe Diedhou
    Colwill
    Time for Turnbull to actually DO something then.

Who needs 1st team players . Put the development team in , or the lady Bluebirds , wearing the skimpy gear Sepp Blatter suggested might pull in the crowds .

i see WOL ARE now picking up on the Robinson story regarding being at the Man City game and his so called 'implosion'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rdiff-29023457

i see WOL ARE now picking up on the Robinson story regarding being at the Man City game and his so called 'implosion'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rdiff-29023457
    That was a useful and informative article. A good recap on Robinson's time at Cardiff. The suggestion from Glen Williams is that we need a different manager if we are to get value from £1.5m Robinson - that the outcome is either Bulut or Robinson. I would like to hear both sides of the story but Cardiff can't afford to casually throw away a forward of Robinson's quality (unless the attitude is too poor for any manager to work with).

Couple of U21's missing from the game vs Crewe. Others will be more knowledgeable about why but do wonder if a few boys on the bench tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That was a useful and informative article. A good recap on Robinson's time at Cardiff. The suggestion from Glen Williams is that we need a different manager if we are to get value from £1.5m Robinson - that the outcome is either Bulut or Robinson. I would like to hear both sides of the story but Cardiff can't afford to casually throw away a forward of Robinson's quality (unless the attitude is too poor for any manager to work with).
    Totally agree. A few on here have questioned his effort in matches but as a season ticket holder who has missed just a couple of home games this season, I've never seen him put anything other than 100% into his game.

so Callum Robinson is reported to be sick but was at the Man City game last night

The manager labelled him with a virus for 6 months. Right after he had a spat with him on the touchline. Do you REALLY think this is Robinsons choosing?

Bul-shit getting his excuses in early this week

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Robinson is a bang average championship player who hasn’t had a good season for years and Bulut is a very limited football manager who plays shit football.

What a fecklng choice. It’s not exactly Neil Warnock and his long ball game or a prime Peter Whittingham.

Another highly skilled player letting us down . I wondered how we managed to sign him . Up there with Tomlin .Ojo, . Lambert ,,Macheda, busted flushes taking another pay day .. wankers

Southampton must be rubbing their hands with glee given the City handing them the game with all their supposed injuries. Their rivals at the top of the table won’t be so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Robinson is a bang average championship player who hasn’t had a good season for years and Bulut is a very limited football manager who plays shit football.

What a fecklng choice. It’s not exactly Neil Warnock and his long ball game or a prime Peter Whittingham.
    Good summary.

It's like watching the England v Ireland 6 Nations match each season hoping both of them get hammered.

Is Sawyers available? Have nothing against him but if he gets on the pitch before Joel Colwill...

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Is Sawyers available? Have nothing against him but if he gets on the pitch before Joel Colwill...
    I think it would be harsh on Colwill to come into this game chasing shadows after getting zero minutes. It’s frustrating he hasn’t had minutes previously,

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Southampton must be rubbing their hands with glee given the City handing them the game with all their supposed injuries. Their rivals at the top of the table won’t be so happy.
    Why do you keep questioning the validity of injuries? Do you think Cardiff are for some reason colluding with a Russell Martin managed Southampton to give them 3 points?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Why do you keep questioning the validity of injuries? Do you think Cardiff are for some reason colluding with a Russell Martin managed Southampton to give them 3 points?
    I just think some of our sick note players need to “man up”. Having competed in fairly high class athletics from a teenager until I was about 45, I have plenty of experience of managing my injuries and carrying on training and racing through minor niggles in over 800 competitive events. With all the medical help our players receive, this shouldn’t be too difficult for them.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Totally agree. A few on here have questioned his effort in matches but as a season ticket holder who has missed just a couple of home games this season, I've never seen him put anything other than 100% into his game.
    I'm sure this will get ridiculed, but a few weeks ago me and the boy went to the family fun day and they went through a few training moves for an hour before the players all decided to sign autographs.

One "game" involved a 1 vs the goal keeper, then each side added a player until it went to something like 5v5. Robinson was the only player who hit the target virtually every time, scored most or forced the keeper into good saves. Diedhiou and Meite were also involved and both could barely hit the target, not just those but virtually everyone else.

Yes, I know it was a relaxed session and there was hardly any sort of sharp focus, so I'm not using this to assassinate any of the others playing, but it was very noticeable that Robinson was by far the best finisher during that session.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    I just think some of our sick note players need to “man up”. Having competed in fairly high class athletics from a teenager until I was about 45, I have plenty of experience of managing my injuries and carrying on training and racing through minor niggles in over 800 competitive events. With all the medical help our players receive, this shouldn’t be too difficult for them.
    Why should they risk further injury in an end of season game?

If they're not fit, they're not fit. If you've competed in any kind of sport you'll know how hard it is to compete if you aren't at it physically

It's also Bulut's squad to use as he sees fit, even if they're not injured he can play whoever he likes. Besides, given recent performances and how we played at St Mary's there's a fair chance the reserves will put up more of a fight against Southampton.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'm sure this will get ridiculed, but a few weeks ago me and the boy went to the family fun day and they went through a few training moves for an hour before the players all decided to sign autographs.

One "game" involved a 1 vs the goal keeper, then each side added a player until it went to something like 5v5. Robinson was the only player who hit the target virtually every time, scored most or forced the keeper into good saves. Diedhiou and Meite were also involved and both could barely hit the target, not just those but virtually everyone else.

Yes, I know it was a relaxed session and there was hardly any sort of sharp focus, so I'm not using this to assassinate any of the others playing, but it was very noticeable that Robinson was by far the best finisher during that session.
    I’ve noticed this in warm ups. The difference with seeing Wales players finish was stark. City put most of their shots in row z.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Why should they risk further injury in an end of season game?

If they're not fit, they're not fit. If you've competed in any kind of sport you'll know how hard it is to compete if you aren't at it physically

It's also Bulut's squad to use as he sees fit, even if they're not injured he can play whoever he likes. Besides, given recent performances and how we played at St Mary's there's a fair chance the reserves will put up more of a fight against Southampton.

International

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Oh God
    Never in doubt