Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
Here he is….

Of course I was at the game. Do you honestly believe the majority of City fans present were chanting for Bulut to stay? I don’t. I sit in the middle of the Ninian Stand. A few around me were chanting for Bulut to stay. A large majority were silent while those chants were underway.

In my experience, opinion is very much split on the manager with the biggest percentage of people unsure either way.
I’d say that’s spot on, even our little group is divided on this one, a few were chanting, but not that many by us.
As much as I enjoyed the win yesterday, we should have been out of it by half time, their finishing was woeful and we benefited from that.
The big positives were seeing a few youngsters on the pitch, at last it’s been long overdue

Some of these lads with a point to prove battled in such a way that we haven’t seen for ages from established first team players.

It just highlights again how rigid Bulut has been in his previous selections, doggedly sticking with players who either don’t give a toss (Bowler) or just completely lack bottle ( Wintle)

The youngsters, especially Conte were a breath of fresh air, walking back to the pub afterwards I was talking to an old pal, and the first thing he said about the young players was that “he hoped Bulut wouldn’t coach that enthusiasm out of them, if he’s still here next season “

Pretty well sums up my opinion of him, I think there’s better coaches out there, and I don’t get this idea that we have to stick with him, because we’re uncertain about who’ll replace him.

Some of the football offered by him this year has been dogshite and hard to watch

I’ll renew my ST, but it’s going to be a hard sell for the club, unless there’s a couple of exciting players coming in to shift ST,s this summer based on the style of over cautious defensive football, that Bulut has been responsible for since November.