Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAlston View Post
It's an impossible question to answer unless we know who the replacement would be.

Yesterday was great, but it still asks more questions than it provides answers. It questions why Ashford hasn't been selected earlier (how many games did he sit on the bench, in many of which we were crying out for an attacking substitution?) and the initial formation was farcical.

I'd really love us to have some continuity with our manager and Bulut comes across as committed, hard working and passionate.

But I'd also want to know that we will see a more enlightened selection policy and positive tactics rather than the dirge we have witnessed for most of this season.
Agree with every word.

My preference is he goes as I don't think our squad is that bad, (mid table is correct) the club do spend money and pay good wages (maybe too good) and even hudson averaged a point a game. A half decent manager will get mid table at least.

However yes the concern is there is every chance they will appoint Darren purse or promote tom ramusut you just don't know.