+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We Want You to Stay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: We Want You to Stay

If Bulut goes, it will only be because he's being paid or will want to be paid what the board or Tan considers too much money. They're not exactly proactive or creative when it comes to hiring new managers. We have no idea what their aspirations are. But I have a feeling mid-table is fine for them. I suspect that Tan no longer has the stomach for the PL. If the money is right Bulut will be signing a new contract soon. If he doesn't, I expect a downgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If Bulut goes, it will only be because he's being paid or will want to be paid what the board or Tan considers too much money. They're not exactly proactive or creative when it comes to hiring new managers. We have no idea what their aspirations are. But I have a feeling mid-table is fine for them. I suspect that Tan no longer has the stomach for the PL. If the money is right Bulut will be signing a new contract soon. If he doesn't, I expect a downgrade.
    Or maybe they’ve got a better manager in mind to take us forward.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Or maybe they’ve got a better manager in mind to take us forward.
    Yes, that is the alternative. And it's possible. But for me, based on past form, doubtful.