+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We Want You to Stay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: We Want You to Stay

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Of course not - everyone knows all our love good results have been because of the luck of the gods and the losses have all been deserved due to poor team selection, tactics, coaching etc.

Fans can believe whatever they want. Your statement is just as likely to be true as the opposite. And, at least I'm consistent when I constantly say there is no such thing as luck. Just probability. It's probable that if he does stay, he'll sign some mares and play turgid football. It's also probable none of the 'kids' will ever get a look in again if he does as Tan won't want to spend money only for 'one of our own' to steal the limelight.

Re: We Want You to Stay

I wasn't chanting and not a fan of his. Most of the positives from today were despite Bulut not because of him. The positive changes were forced on him. However, I will give home credit for swapping Thurnbull for Deijou. Not an obvious choice or a much to do with Deijou himself. But it did get us up the pitch and allowed the kids to prosper. But why he picked
    Turnbull there in the first place is one reason to question if he should be retained?