Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
I think it's pretty simple when it comes to Colwill. He has to create a bit more and score a few more. When-If that happens then we can put the argument to bed in my opinion. I've no doubt he played well yesterday, and i reckon i know what Russ is talking about having seen Colwill play on numerous occasions. If he turns in to a consistent championship player then i'll take that, and i would have when he first came on to the scene. Plenty on hear (as usual) got carried away, got all emotional because he's Welsh, Academy etc, then did their usual thing where they dig their heels in and blame everyone else because it isn't working out as they expected. That's the problem on here, it's infantile, and we van't get a decent debate going because of all the emotive shit. Mozzer can't let Bulut go because he played futsbal once in 1989. As for Colwill, we'll see how far he can go, and good luck to him, and the other young players coming through.
Colwill has been done to death on here.

As someone said further up, he’s littered with mistakes with the occasional brilliance.

The biggest positive for Colwill is his biggest weakness. Risk taking and decision making. He’s unpredictable.

Personally I don’t think he’s a great footballer (yet) but is enjoyable to watch and I’d rather him in the team than out of it.

Now people hopefully leave him alone to mature and develop.