Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Exactly. Thing is, the debate always ends up emotive, straw man tactics. I find it a bit odd that people get so attracted and protective over these players. It's not healthy. They must have their reasons though.
Not sure the message board is the place for this balanced approach to debating unfortunately

Look at how many threads get detailed by a few posters and it normally isn't based on what people say it is the person saying it and a historical "gripe" they have with each other and it ends up being an exchange between two or three people for the remainder of the thread

It is a little bit like labour and Tories - one side could find the solution to world poverty but the other side would blow it up because of where it came from

Very polarised views in here around a lot of subjects which is a shame as there are a few really good posters on here but I personally feel they are getting less and less

Back to the subject 😂 I think successive managers have tried to make a consistent success out of colwill and it probably to date hasn't worked so I think maybe his best move is to move away and start again however bulut/club has been criticised for some of the contracts he has issued but he/club also tied down the colwill brothers down to deals so may they see something in the pair of them