+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Absoute Madness that some people want Bulot out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Absoute Madness that some people want Bulot out

I think most people would accept that our league position is about as good as we could reasonably have expected. The problem has been the style and quality of football on offer, which has mostly been abysmal. I don't say it lightly but I'd cheerfully sacrifice some of our points for something, like yesterday, that is watchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I think most people would accept that our league position is about as good as we could reasonably have expected. The problem has been the style and quality of football on offer, which has mostly been abysmal. I don't say it lightly but I'd cheerfully sacrifice some of our points for something, like yesterday, that is watchable.
    the style of football on offer ?

and our style on offer in the last 2 seasons were a bed of roses too ?

the truth is in reality we could have easily been playing league 1 football this season . last season was easily the worst quality football we have had to endure in the last 20 seasons . some people have short memories it seems

Its all an opinion as nobody can tell you what is entertainment, its a personal taste. But what am i missing from the previous 2 seasons that i thought were dreadful, nearly every game to this that has taken some people to extremes where they'd rather gouge their own eyes out with rusty folks then watch this football?
    Whilst we had 2 sh1te spells, we've also had 2 very good ones. What am i missing that was there previously, help?

I suppose it's down to what happened yesterday. Was it a happy accident, with Bulut forced into changes which he will correct next season, or is it a case of 'job done', we're well up in the table, let the shackles off the players and we'll approach next season differently.

I'm leaning towards the former..

Ditto
    If our style ever got us promoted we would most likely get slaughtered in the higher league.