+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Question For Eric Half A Bee

Re: A Question For Eric Half A Bee

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Oh dear, oh dear.

Klopp and Pep brought through loads of youngsters throughout their career and not just when there was injuries. Klopp is renowned for it every club hes been at.

Last season Pep brought through Rico Lewis, this year Oscar Bobb. He played Rico Lewis in some massive games back end of last year when they were chasing the treble, ahead of more established players such as Kyle Walker.

Bulut wouldnt do that in a million years, stop talking nonsense ffs.
    This is important, bring through and giving debuts are not the same. If these guys that played Saturday go on to be regulars and Bulut is gone by the end of the season he can't take any credit. If he sticks around and they feature more and more next season then of course.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Pep apparently didn't rate Cole Palmer though.
    Dont think it was case of not rating him, just not rating him as highly as Foden and others in his position and not being able to give him as much time on the pitch as he wanted.

Unfortunately for Palmer he would have been competing with Foden, KDB and Bernardo Silva this year - 3 of the best players in the world.

International

Oh dear, oh dear.

Klopp and Pep brought through loads of youngsters throughout their career and not just when there was injuries. Klopp is renowned for it every club hes been at.

Last season Pep brought through Rico Lewis, this year Oscar Bobb. He played Rico Lewis in some massive games back end of last year when they were chasing the treble, ahead of more established players such as Kyle Walker.

Bulut wouldnt do that in a million years, stop talking nonsense ffs.
    Nonsense Martha, all coaches bring in players when there is a gap, mostly through injuries.

Of course if you get a good wave of youngsters like the Fergie period they can break them in quicker, Pep and Klopp have the best youngsters around, so of course there is always a full team worth of players ready and waiting.

Bulut like the rest has introduced the youngsters to the squad for training, given them minutes when they were ready, and now when called upon they did well and will get more chances unless we get your wish of another McCarthy who will rip the squad apart and send them back to the 21's to mess things up again.

He has given young players more opportunities than most of the previous managers, including your precious Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Nonsense Martha, all coaches bring in players when there is a gap, mostly through injuries.

Of course if you get a good wave of youngsters like the Fergie period they can break them in quicker, Pepe and Klopp have the best youngsters around, so of course there is always players ready and waiting.

Bulut like the rest has been introduced to the squad for training, given them minutes when they were ready, and now when called upon they did well and will get more chances unless we get a McCarthy who will rip the squad apart and send them back to the 21's to mess things up again.
    You need to learn your Cardiff manegment history Barry George. McCarthy had to rip the squad up the summer after finishing 8th because of cost cutting measures. He was only able to bring 2/3 players in on loan or free transfer, thus meaning he had to bring youngsters through, some before they were ready, some that were not up to championship football, and ultimately it cost him his job.

**** me we were so strapped for cash we signed Ryan Wintle on a free transfer then loaned him out the same summer!

Bulut dont know he was born being able to sign 15m players on loan last summer, embargo or not

International

You need to learn your Cardiff manegment history Barry George. McCarthy had to rip the squad up the summer after finishing 8th because of cost cutting measures. He was only able to bring 2 players in on loan, thus meaning he had to bring youngsters through, some before they were ready, some that were not up to championship football, and ultimately it cost him his job.
    School girl error Martha, so Bulut had them ready and able to step in after a major rebuild and a fine win against automatic premier league squad automatic contenders, and Mick didn't and brought in a few unprepared youngsters, I agree well done Bulut and the team for getting them ready to start the step up!

School girl error Martha, so Bulut had them ready and able to step in after a major rebuild and a fine win against automatic premier league squad automatic contenders, and Mick didn't and brought in a few unprepared youngsters, I agree well done Bulut and the team for getting them ready to start the step up!
    Bollocks Barry. Bulut hasnt prepared anything - his hand was forced, no ifs or buts. Trying to dress it up any other way is utter nonsense but entirely predictable coming from you.

Mick was already bringing the youngsters through the season before when we finished 8th and he had to rip it up. He gave Bagan and Colwill their league debuts in February 2021 and they went onto play several times before the end of the season. He would have also given Isaak his debut had he not got injured.

Also, if memory serves, it was Mick who was the first to really wax lyrical about Colwill as he wasnt really the promising youngster on everyonese lips. There were others ahead of him in the pecking order as youngsters who people thought was going to break into the first team any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Pep apparently didn't rate Cole Palmer though.
    Not strictly true.

Of course if you get a good wave of youngsters like the Fergie period they can break them in quicker, Pep and Klopp have the best youngsters around, so of course there is always a full team worth of players ready and waiting.

Bulut like the rest has introduced the youngsters to the squad for training, given them minutes when they were ready, and now when called upon they did well and will get more chances unless we get your wish of another McCarthy who will rip the squad apart and send them back to the 21's to mess things up again.

He has given young players more opportunities than most of the previous managers, including your precious Mick.

I stepped off the path popping in here and now find myself in a parallel universe with a butterfly stuck to my shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I stepped off the path popping in here and now find myself in a parallel universe with a butterfly stuck to my shoe.
    I only have login details saved on my laptop. Much less chance of standing on any unsuspecting butterflies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Hes going on ignore. I cant read his nonense anymore. He knows less about football than Sludge.

Hes going on ignore. I cant read his nonense anymore. He knows less about football than Sludge.
    Repeats himself in the same fashion too, over and over.

Repeats himself in the same fashion too, over and over.
    Hes gone. Im too busy this week to waste anymore time on him. Clueless.

International

Hes gone. Im too busy this week to waste anymore time on him. Clueless.
    Martha go and cuddle your baby reminder mick teddy

That is the best news ever

Restraining order worked eventually

I only have login details saved on my laptop. Much less chance of standing on any unsuspecting butterflies.
    Don't try and guilt-trip me!