Quote Originally Posted by TheBirchgrovePub View Post
What are you on about?

You’re defending a club trying to use a loophole to get out of paying for a player after a tragic accident because you happen to support that club.

He wasn’t Nantes player. It is irrelevant that they employed McKay and McKay then arranged the flight. He was an ex-employee of Nantes and the fact they employed McKay has zero relevance.

Comparing Sala to the delivery of a car, what a crass post. Also a completely wrong analogy. Take a look at yourself you embarrassment
You seem to miss the point completely. Cardiff City have already paid for the player and donated a significant sum to the Sala Trust Fund which significantly F C Nantes and the PFA declined to do so. The case revolves around whether Nantes in their dealings with Cardiff re. the Sala transfer employed an unlicenced agent which would be illegal in French law and materially determine the legitimacy of the transfer. Cardiff City are pursuing what their lawyers consider natural justice as they believe the club has been wronged and in that case want compensation for losses incurred. It is no different from me suing a dodgy Gumtree seller that has not delivered to me the goods I paid for.
I think you need to spend more time outside than inside the Birch!!