+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sala case

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sala case

Quote Originally Posted by TheBirchgrovePub View Post
    If I owned a business and someone I employed for a specific purpose completed his job then at a later date he separately organised a doomed flight for an ex-employee then I wouldn’t expect to be liable for anything no?

It is ludicrous what we are doing and absolutely shameful. Nantes have acted poorly as well in their actions in terms of not contributing to the trust fund and chasing money immediately, but that is completely unrelated to what we are going after them for and not at all relevant.

When the dust settles on this, people will look back embarrassed at the stance they took on this.
    What is shameful is you continually quoting ‘facts’ that you have no idea whether they are true and using it to batter the club. If you bought an expensive car and paid for it in advance and then the garage arranged an unlicensed/illegal contractor to take it to you but it fell off the delivery lorry and was written off, you would sue the living daylights out of everybody you could to get your money back plus damages, loss of income, compensation and anything else your lawyer thought you could get. And yet, you expect us to believe that you would just shrug and say ‘cest la vie’ ? Nonsense.

International

Re: Sala case

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    What is shameful is you continually quoting ‘facts’ that you have no idea whether they are true and using it to batter the club. If you bought an expensive car and paid for it in advance and then the garage arranged an unlicensed/illegal contractor to take it to you but it fell off the delivery lorry and was written off, you would sue the living daylights out of everybody you could to get your money back plus damages, loss of income, compensation and anything else your lawyer thought you could get. And yet, you expect us to believe that you would just shrug and say ‘cest la vie’ ? Nonsense.
    Of course, he would, he'd be going mental if people were saying let it go don't worry about it why are you making a fuss, you're making me ashamed.