+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sala case

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sala case

I imagine this has got many years left to run. Will Tan still be around then? If so and we win, I’m not sure Nantes will be having vast sums of money to cough up - apparently they were struggling financially not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    I imagine this has got many years left to run. Will Tan still be around then? If so and we win, I’m not sure Nantes will be having vast sums of money to cough up - apparently they were struggling financially not too long ago.
    In my opinion Tan is very unlikely to part company with Cardiff (even if he can get an offer for the club that he is willing to accept) until the Sala case(s) are completed. I think with him it is about much more than money - it is personal; it is about 'corrupt' agents; it is about his sense of respect and disrespect from Nantes. There are a mass of contradictions (respect!) in there but I can only see him staying until the end.

International

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    In my opinion Tan is very unlikely to part company with Cardiff (even if he can get an offer for the club that he is willing to accept) until the Sala case(s) are completed. I think with him it is about much more than money - it is personal; it is about 'corrupt' agents; it is about his sense of respect and disrespect from Nantes. There are a mass of contradictions (respect!) in there but I can only see him staying until the end.
    That makes sense, and obviously, the money will also make it far more favorable and less costly to move on.