+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 4 MIDDLESBROUGH. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CARDIFF CITY v MIDDLESBROUGH. Match thread

Josh Bowler & Callum Robinson back available

There really is no point playing Bowler, it'll be quite telling if he plays ahead of Ashford

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Josh Bowler & Callum Robinson back available

There really is no point playing Bowler, it'll be quite telling if he plays ahead of Ashford
    Bowler out of contract at Forest this summer.

Linked to Hertha Berlin:

https://www.nottinghamforest.news/20...hertha-berlin/

I wonder if Bulut (if he stays) wants to try and sign him. So far the media noise about interest in bringing back loan players has been directed at Grant and Phillips (seems unlikely). I wouldn't be enthused about a move for Bowler - but I think he can offer more than he has shown most of this season. If he plays in the last two games it might be a clue to the club's thinking? Although if he plays it is probably more a clue that Bulut has his Plan A and that is what he will go with if he can.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Linked to Hertha Berlin:

I wonder if Bulut (if he stays) wants to try and sign him. So far the media noise about interest in bringing back loan players has been directed at Grant and Phillips (seems unlikely). I wouldn't be enthused about a move for Bowler - but I think he can offer more than he has shown most of this season. If he plays in the last two games it might be a clue to the club's thinking? Although if he plays it is probably more a clue that Bulut has his Plan A and that is what he will go with if he can.

via GIPHY

Linked to Hertha Berlin:

I wouldn't be too disappointed if we tried to bring him in on a free

He looks a decent player when we actually have some movement up front, scored a few good goals - yes he's had some very anonymous games but it can't have been much fun playing that role for us this season.

Would rather see Ashford or Davies given game time though

Linked to Hertha Berlin:

I hear he is on north of 20k a week, i don't think he's had a good season but regardless he'll not even be entertaining anything we could offer. Still young, if he's not stupid he'll go where the money is and milk it now.