Meite

Re: CARDIFF CITY v MIDDLESBROUGH. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Horvarth

Conte Goutas Phillips Giles

Siopis Ralls

Ashford Colwill Tanner

Meite
    That would be lovely to see, but he played the loan players when we were safe from relegation and we still mathematically had a chance of the play offs, even though everyone else could see it was never going to happen. There are still 6 points available and we could climb up to 8th (7th being a stretch) so I think he will play the strongest available side. Barring injuries and illness normal service resumes.

Would absolutely LOVE to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    That would be lovely to see, but he played the loan players when we were safe from relegation and we still mathematically had a chance of the play offs, even though everyone else could see it was never going to happen. There are still 6 points available and we could climb up to 8th (7th being a stretch) so I think he will play the strongest available side. Barring injuries and illness normal service resumes.

On that basis, the strongest available side would be the side that finished the Southampton game. Sounds ok to me.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    On that basis, the strongest available side would be the side that finished the Southampton game. Sounds ok to me.
    In my opinion yes, but so far this season we've trusted the older more experienced player.

Would absolutely love to see Giles, Conte, Colwill and Ashford start.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Horvarth

Conte Goutas Phillips Giles

Siopis Ralls

Ashford Colwill Tanner

Meite