+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Chase today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Chase today

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Not sure of the definition of 'forced' but it sounds about right to me. The protests only grew and grew until the rebrand was reversed. I despised the rebrand and the protests were one of my favourite times as a City fan, weirdly.
    Do you support the Club or colour of the shirt? There are many Clubs that have changed colours, City did in circa 1909 from chocolate and amber to blue and white. Leeds are another so-called big club from blue/gold quarters to all white at the insistence of Don Revie who wanted them to be the Real Madrid of England. It’s not a big deal.

Re: The Chase today

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Do you support the Club or colour of the shirt? There are many Clubs that have changed colours, City did in circa 1909 from chocolate and amber to blue and white. Leeds are another so-called big club from blue/gold quarters to all white at the insistence of Don Revie who wanted them to be the Real Madrid of England. It’s not a big deal.
    I think you're in the minority with that statement.

Along with many others, I continued to wear blue throughout our "red" period, and I believe our continued protests did force Vinnie into the change back to blue.
    He put out the story of his mum telling him to do so just to try to save face ("it was mu mum, not you fans")