Man Utd fans say 'I've supported this club all my life and never seen anything like this' after struggle to sell tickets
Pundits have had their say on Erik ten Hag's Man Utd future
MANCHESTER UNITED informed their members on Monday that more tickets were available for their clash with Sheffield United due to a “high number” of returns by season ticket holders.
The message went around less than 24 hours after their FA Cup penalty shoot-out victory over Coventry.

United received criticism from the likes of Roy Keane following their narrow escape, with the Irishman claiming they looked “embarrassed to win”.
Many supporters appear to have voted with their feet ahead of tonight’s clash with Sheffield United.
On Monday morning, the Red Devils informed fans that more tickets would be available for the match, following a “high number of tickets returned by season ticket holders”.
Upon seeing the message, Man Utd fans were left astonished by the state their club is in.
One wrote on social media: “I’ve supported this club all my life and I’ve never seen anything like this.”
While a second responded: “Ten Hag Effects.”
A third fumed: “This is why you need to fix up. Just pathetic.”
And another added: “The fans are fed up of watching this c**p, nobody wants to endure another 90 minutes of this team.”I