+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oh dear.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What's entirely predictable is that you'd be in defending him. I'm going to watch the whole thing on IPlayer in a minute, but, even if he did eventually answer the question, the damage had already been done, he looks completely unprofessional and without the facts to hand when he was first asked the question.
    Yeah he looks unprofessional because people try to reduce down a complex situation to a few seconds of edited video.

What was also predictable is that you would be all over it although you are normally better than calling people thick!

Eventually answer the question? He answered it a couple of seconds after the video ended!

Re: Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Yeah he looks unprofessional because people try to reduce down a complex situation to a few seconds of edited video.

What was also predictable is that you would be all over it although you are normally better than calling people thick!

Eventually answer the question? He answered it a couple of seconds after the video ended!
    What’s “complex” about knowing whether Rwanda and Congo are separate countries?

Also, I said the current lot are thicker than their predecessors- it seems obvious to me that, with one or two exceptions, the present Government is more inept than the previous Tory administrations in my lifetime have been.