+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swedish FA to Reject VAR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Swedish FA to Reject VAR

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Good on 'em, it's a crock of shite.

The stone waller Jao Pedro pelanty last night not given by the ref was bad enough but VAR concurring was worse.

I have said it before, the purpose of VAR is to allow the referee to make a decision with no consequences while the faceless person "upstairs" supping his fifth glass of Dom Perignon does "the right thing" favouring the big boys.

Not a clear and obvious error my arse.

The money in football, especially at the top level, is obscene and they are all in it together.
    All we can do as fans is suck it up.

Feckin stinks.
    Totally agree. I read in WSC today that Manchester City's income from STs and tickets is just 17%. Fans have 'f*ck all' real say (even with all the token places being offered by clubs). 17%! That's just crazy. They can charge whatever they like. We're very lucky at Cardiff re. prices TBH but the game stinks of corruption in the PL and FA.

Re: Swedish FA to Reject VAR

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Totally agree. I read in WSC today that Manchester City's income from STs and tickets is just 17%. Fans have 'f*ck all' real say (even with all the token places being offered by clubs). 17%! That's just crazy. They can charge whatever they like. We're very lucky at Cardiff re. prices TBH but the game stinks of corruption in the PL and FA.
    In the PL the matchday crowd are merely part of the scenery/backdrop. It's the other million or so armchair viewers that VAR was brought in for.