+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 19 wins 21 defeats - lucky to get as many wins or unlucky to lose as many?

19 wins 21 defeats - lucky to get as many wins or unlucky to lose as many?

Over to you.

Re: 19 wins 21 defeats - lucky to get as many wins or unlucky to lose as many?

The number of wins is flattering. The football is shite. Home form and displays have been unacceptable. Bulut is a terrible manager.

Edit: the club and Tan is a joke.

I am certifiable though as I've renewed my ST so please ignore this post as the ravings of a complete mad person as Mrs Citizen has left me unsupervised.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Over to you.
    Extremely lucky to get those 19 wins. I've been waiting for this hammering at home to happen for most of the season. Sadly!

How many have we lost from winning positions and how many won from losing positions?
    Despite the wins I think Bulut would get more plaudits if we showed more fight and pulled some draws put if the defeats.
    Goal difference is shocking for such a win/lose ratio.

I think we are lucky it wasn’t many more defeats and feel we will be back at the lower end next season with or without Bulut. We want you to stay…really?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    How many have we lost from winning positions and how many won from losing positions?
    Despite the wins I think Bulut would get more plaudits if we showed more fight and pulled some draws put if the defeats.
    Goal difference is shocking for such a win/lose ratio.
    I make it that we've lost 4 from winning positions - Norwich home, Ipswich away, Plymouth away and Norwich away.

We've won 5 from losing positions - Preston, Sheff Wed, Coventry away, Ipswich, Southampton home.

Goal difference is currently the second worst in the history of the 46-game 2nd tier for a top half side.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

Goal difference is currently the second worst in the history of the 46-game 2nd tier for a top half side.
    Good to have something to play for going into the final game 😁

I don’t think lucky carries itself over such a long period. It’s certainly been a poor season but you finish where you deserve to finish imo.

Lucky. How many times this season can you have said 'we were the better team.' Maybe twice, or three times. Certainly not 19 times..