+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Supporters Trust statement

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Supporters Trust statement

Why does Sam Hammam even keep coming up.

Im sure Tan wouldnt sell to Dai Hunt either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Why does Sam Hammam even keep coming up.

Im sure Tan wouldnt sell to Dai Hunt either.
    Because Tan wants to sell us as he’s failed, and SH has allegedly put in the highest offer to date, more than we are worth in my opinion.
    But of course Tans pride as ever is f in with him, so we stay stuck in limbo losing a million a month. Wonderful huh?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Because Tan wants to sell us as he’s failed, and SH has allegedly put in the highest offer to date, more than we are worth in my opinion.
    But of course Tans pride as ever is f in with him, so we stay stuck in limbo losing a million a month. Wonderful huh?
    Didn’t Sam have litigation issues with Tan not that long ago ? Perhaps that’s the reason why he won’t to further business with him ?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Depends on who alleges that Sam has put in offers. Both the club and Sam himself have said that he hasn`t made any bids to buy the club so doesn`t it question the veracity of the claim that he has.