Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
At the end of 46 games I dont really think you are lucky to be where you are.

We have just become really dangerous at set pieces again.

It was some achievement by Steve Morison to turn us into the worst side at set plays from one of or maybe the best.

I think thats the big turnaround from last season. Where we are in the league on set play stats.?If we are really high up thats the answer to why we are where we are.

We need to maintain our threat from set plays and find a system to play entertaining front foot attacking football. Bulut has improved us at set plays but the football has been terrible. Slow passing from the back , no or little pressing just sit back and get everyone behind the ball.

It looks like he will get a new deal. I hope theres a direction of young players with a potential sell on value and not ageing players from abroad who he has worked with from before or knows from his previous jobs.
I think it would be incredible to maintain our threat from set pieces. At one point in the season our scoring rate was ridiculous from them, unsustainably so, but that has levelled off somewhat as we've been less potent from them as the season has drawn to a conclusion.