+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If Bulut Stays-Can He Succeed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: If Bulut Stays-Can He Succeed?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    No indication of that whatsoever, he's comfortably top half with a restricted budget and choice of players, if he stayed and was to get some overseas bargains a push for the playoffs, stage one was to make us secure and the top half of the table worked well, stage two would be better attacking players.

You've already predicted we'd finish near the bottom this season.
    Thankfully we pinched enough wins to avoid that happening. Equally there were some thinking we could make the playoffs. That was even more nonsensical (or wildly optimisitic).

We should be grateful for the start we made. Even with a mini revival (of sorts), our form since Bristol City/Preston has been ranked 17th with one of the worst defences and feeblest attacks in the division.

Now, had we started the season poorly and found good form and progressed through the season, fair enough, but I feel that we've got worse as the season has gone on and stats bear that up. This hasn't got anything to do with the January transfer window, either.

International

Re: If Bulut Stays-Can He Succeed?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Thankfully we pinched enough wins to avoid that happening. Equally there were some thinking we could make the playoffs. That was even more nonsensical (or wildly optimisitic).

We should be grateful for the start we made. Even with a mini revival (of sorts), our form since Bristol City/Preston has been ranked 17th with one of the worst defences and feeblest attacks in the division.

Now, had we started the season poorly and found good form and progressed through the season, fair enough, but I feel that we've got worse as the season has gone on and stats bear that up. This hasn't got anything to do with the January transfer window, either.
    If my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle, it was obvious we'd improved you could see months ago we'd finish top half and we did.