+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: ROTHERHAM UTD 5 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: ROTHERHAM UTD v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

That was bloody awful. Why Diedhiou and Bowler got 90 mins I'll never know, how Romeo survived half time is another mystery. Giving some of the kids about 5 minutes was a joke, considering the senior pros who let us down time and time again gave us another disaster class. Shipping 5 to the worst team in many years is a joke, we're a really bad side. Only two sides have lost more games than we have, and it shows. It's going to be a tougher season next year I feel, I hope I'm wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    That was bloody awful. Why Diedhiou and Bowler got 90 mins I'll never know, how Romeo survived half time is another mystery. Giving some of the kids about 5 minutes was a joke, considering the senior pros who let us down time and time again gave us another disaster class. Shipping 5 to the worst team in many years is a joke, we're a really bad side. Only two sides have lost more games than we have, and it shows. It's going to be a tougher season next year I feel, I hope I'm wrong though.
    your are not wrong..it was shameful...

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Shipping 5 to the worst team in many years is a joke, we're a really bad side.
    From the BBC report:

"It has been a miserable campaign for the Millers whose four wins from 45 Championship games meant they came into the contest hoping to avoid equalling the record low number of wins in a 46 game season, with Blackpool also only winning four times in 2014-15."

I didn't realise that's how bad they've been. But our lot helped them to avoid equalling that record before Bulut began his fist pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I didn't realise that's how bad they've been. But our lot helped them to avoid equalling that record before Bulut began his fist pumps.
    I left at full time so I missed that. I cannot believe that happened. Fist pumps after that performance?