+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: ROTHERHAM UTD 5 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: ROTHERHAM UTD v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

This is the future under him, be wary what you wish for

This team selection is what frustrates me about Bulut, and I am still undecided about suffering another season under him. Our last game of the season against the bottom team, and he picks Bowler again, when he won’t be with us next season. Also young Dylan Lawlor has been on the bench for the last three games without getting on the pitch. Today would have been an ideal game to blood him at this level, but instead, he has brought McGuiness back to warm the bench. As much as I like the latter, why bring him back for this game? After this team selection, I am probably more out than in for Bulut!

Quote Originally Posted by Woosnam View Post
    This team selection is what frustrates me about Bulut, and I am still undecided about suffering another season under him. Our last game of the season against the bottom team, and he picks Bowler again, when he won’t be with us next season. Also young Dylan Lawlor has been on the bench for the last three games without getting on the pitch. Today would have been an ideal game to blood him at this level, but instead, he has brought McGuiness back to warm the bench. As much as I like the latter, why bring him back for this game? After this team selection, I am probably more out than in for Bulut!

Sums it up well.