+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another Player Linked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another Player Linked

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    He’s a tidy player tbf. The more Greeks he brings in the more I’ll like Bulut. I’m so fickle and have no self-respect.
    In the Ancient Greek world around 400 BC, Large penises were not considered desirable, in fact, they were considered vulgar. Thought i'd share that with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    In the Ancient Greek world around 400 BC, Large penises were not considered desirable, in fact, they were considered vulgar. Thought i'd share that with you.
    Fair play, in just four posts we have succeeded in going from discussing a potential right back candidate for the 2024-25 season to admiring short penises in Ancient Greece circa 400BC. I bet you two were a right pair of bastards to play against in word association games over a few beers. 😂

As an aside, I am not surprised. It is known amongst historians that as strong empires fade and conservatism dies, the end of empire often co-incides (for reasons I cannot fathom) with rising liberalism and acceptance of homosexuality. Latter day Greece, Rome and Ottomans recognised man-on-man as a higher status of love than man-on-woman. Is it any wonder shorter penises were more in vogue? What hetero or homo backside can take ten inches plus of continuous hard pounding? Is that why Greek, Turkish and Roman statues have Trump-like mushrooms on display, rather than proper Tomahawk steaks?

One to ponder…

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Thanks for the tip-off.