+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bulut talks/delay. Is it the club delaying or bulut?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bulut talks/delay. Is it the club delaying or bulut?

Just looking at the timings of what happened last season.

The season ended on 8th May
    Lamouchi "left" on 16th May
    Bulut was appointed on 3rd June

How long are they going to allow for talks with Bulut if they can't reach an agreement quickly? I'm sure there's no-one lined up to take over if they don't agree a contract extension, so goodness knows how long it'll take them to find a replacement.
    The transfer window opens on 14th June. This should all have been sorted ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Just looking at the timings of what happened last season.

The season ended on 8th May
    Lamouchi "left" on 16th May
    Bulut was appointed on 3rd June

How long are they going to allow for talks with Bulut if they can't reach an agreement quickly? I'm sure there's no-one lined up to take over if they don't agree a contract extension, so goodness knows how long it'll take them to find a replacement.
    The transfer window opens on 14th June. This should all have been sorted ages ago.
    I said in another thread i expect an announcement on the official website in the next couple of days thanking him for his service etc......

They probably just negotiating his silence claus now.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I said in another thread i expect an announcement on the official website in the next couple of days thanking him for his service etc......

They probably just negotiating his silence claus now.
    If this does happen it will be interesting what Dalman has to say as he was very enthusiastic over his appointment

Frustrating that all the talk is about Bulut, should he stay? Should he go? Short contract? Longer contract? When the obvious clear out should be those at a higher level, their bollock drops, ineptitude & refusal to learn from previous hopelessness has created this merry go round we can’t get off. They’re less than part timers in what is definitely a full on, full time job. Are they doing it as some sort of f*cking hobby? Cardiff City is a multi million pound concern that deserves and desperately needs undivided, uninterrupted full time administration. We won’t move on until we’ve got boardroom personnel who are 100% committed to the club, not just dipping in and out. How often are Dalman & Choo actually in Cardiff? They’re supposed to be in charge, the bosses with their fingers on the pulse. Who’s making vital decisions in their absence? Wayne Nash and his cronies? I despair!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Frustrating that all the talk is about Bulut, should he stay? Should he go? Short contract? Longer contract? When the obvious clear out should be those at a higher level, their bollock drops, ineptitude & refusal to learn from previous hopelessness has created this merry go round we can’t get off. They’re less than part timers in what is definitely a full on, full time job. Are they doing it as some sort of f*cking hobby? Cardiff City is a multi million pound concern that deserves and desperately needs undivided, uninterrupted full time administration. We won’t move on until we’ve got boardroom personnel who are 100% committed to the club, not just dipping in and out. How often are Dalman & Choo actually in Cardiff? They’re supposed to be in charge, the bosses with their fingers on the pulse. Who’s making vital decisions in their absence? Wayne Nash and his cronies? I despair!!!!!