+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Would you prefer Bulut to stay or go?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prefer Bulut to stay

29 56.86%
  • Prefer Bulut to go

22 43.14%

Thread: Would you want Bulut to stay of go

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Would you want Bulut to stay of go

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    I know you've asked Bob, but here's my answer anyway.

For me it's a culmination of years and years of dross, hard to watch, boring football. It's not specific to Bulut, but he is the straw that broke the camels back. I am done, I cant take no more. Others have a stronger threshold and thats fine, I have been called negative for wanting to see better, thats fine.
    That’s much like I feel, but maybe it’s worse this time because the improvement in points and position has not been matched when it comes to entertainment.

Re: Would you want Bulut to stay of go

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That’s much like I feel, but maybe it’s worse this time because the improvement in points and position has not been matched when it comes to entertainment.
    Can understand people wanting him to stay for some stability, and the league position has improved, but like you I don't think its sustainable over a long period to play like he does, ive got no facts to back it up its purely my own opinion. I think we have been lucky in picking up some of the points we have and we could easily fall into the "lower" end of the safe teams next season. Warnock had money to spend after we got relegated, had experience in the league and decades overall as a manager, he had the players to play his way and ultimately struggled even with better players than he started out with. What he tried worked for a while but it soon gets worked out when they have no plan b...Bulut and Warnock have no plan b!!

Ive really gone off on a tangent there, sorry.