+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Would you prefer Bulut to stay or go?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prefer Bulut to stay

29 56.86%
  • Prefer Bulut to go

22 43.14%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Would you want Bulut to stay of go

Re: Would you want Bulut to stay of go

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    He did he was a short-term save the season after Morison and Hudson had failed and we were heading for relegation, he was brought in short term until the end of the season with a brief of keep us up, we were lucky he just about did.
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...chief-26821051

Any thoughts on this? Dalman expecting Lamouchi was going to stay at the club....

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...chief-26821051

Any thoughts on this? Dalman expecting Lamouchi was going to stay at the club....
    Was he though?

Looks to me similar to Bulut came in on trial and has to interview again with their business plan at the end of the season.

At least Bulut was given a full season, Sabri did his job then had the boot.

It's never easy being a Manager here!

Maybe our new owners want their own manager?

20 years ago there would have been over 100 votes in the time scale this poll was up. Those numbers unfortunately show the demise of the message boards

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    20 years ago there would have been over 100 votes in the time scale this poll was up. Those numbers unfortunately show the demise of the message boards
    My mates all use X. I don't like all that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    About 40% of posts on the in or out threads are from a couple of posters and is probably a sign it has been done to death and a lot of threads regardless of where they start end up as a comparison to what bulut would have done or not as the case maybe so maybe it is becoming a bit stale

Over to ccfc to finally make a decision although listening to the press conference it seems nothing has been put in front of bulut to consider as yet.

Whatever ambitions we may or may not have for the next season are surely being damaged the longer this drags on?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Stay.

I feel like an idiot here. Well I am. But I feel like I’m missing something. Because it’s an obvious “stay” for me amongst all these “go”.

The end of last season was the worst I’ve felt about City in years. It was ****ing awful. What many are describing now, is what I felt then.

We went on that one bad run this season but we also had Tanner’s goal, Colwill’s against Bristol City, Huddersfield performance, Preston comeback, Ipswich comeback, Ashford winner. That’s just off the top of my head. Are these moments not what it’s all about??? Were these not some amazing moments under Bulut? What do we actually want? To play the Swansea way?

Or am I too simple minded and I need to be able to explain what is Bulut’s tactics and style of play???

I don’t give a shit just give me something to cheer me up.

Last season was the worst.

This season was an improvement.

That merits a “stay” for me. For now at least.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    How often do you attend home games?
    I attend all of them, as you know, and I agree with him.

It would be helpful, perhaps, if instead of asking questions all the time you actually said what you would like to happen.

So who would you appoint as manager of Cardiff City?

I don't expect even an attempt at an answer, it's not your style.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    I attend all of them, as you know, and I agree with him.

It would be helpful, perhaps, if instead of asking questions all the time you actually said what you would like to happen.

So who would you appoint as manager of Cardiff City?

I don't expect even an attempt at an answer, it's not your style.
    Alvaro Pacheco or Marcel Rapp.

Stick that in your pompous pipe and set it alight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Alvaro Pacheco or Marcel Rapp.

Stick that in your pompous pipe and set it alight.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    Good lad

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't really care?
    It will be what it will be.... not much discussion there though.
    It's quite difficult to know how good he is. He has inherited a situation where the squad is very poor and without the ability to buy anyone.
    And on the one hand, the position attained in the table is perhaps better than expected but the performances are dire and City play like the away team even when they are at home.
    The modern curse of passing around at the back but without incisively cutting through the midfield seems a case of mistaking movement for progress - and meaningful movement is all but absent where City is concerned. As is quality passing.

Bulut does have faults, the football has been dreadful, some of his line-ups are far too defensive especially at home and his reluctance to give youth a try until mass injuries was very frustrating.

However, he has guided us to midtable which is a drastic improvement on the past two seasons, we won 3/4 derbies and I think given time he will improve on the things I've criticised him about.

He must be given a 3 year contract.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Bulut does have faults, the football has been dreadful, some of his line-ups are far too defensive especially at home and his reluctance to give youth a try until mass injuries was very frustrating.

However, he has guided us to midtable which is a drastic improvement on the past two seasons, we won 3/4 derbies and I think given time he will improve on the things I've criticised him about.

He must be given a 3 year contract.
    Good post, 58% in favour of this board is better than expected

Unless Erol gets sacked tonight this’ll be the first time we’ve had a manager last a full season since the Warnock Prem year.

Agreed, he now wins every poll I’ve seen.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Unless Erol gets sacked tonight this’ll be the first time we’ve had a manager last a full season since the Warnock Prem year.
    He might be one of the longest serving managers in the Championship currently.