+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Do you like Bulutball

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 16.67%
  • No

35 83.33%

Thread: A simpler question. Do you like the football we play under Bulut?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A simpler question. Do you like the football we play under Bulut?

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Everyone has their opinions on him, if he should stay, the games we've won/lost, if we've been lucky etc.

We've all done it to death. People want him to stay because they're unsure who else we would get, or they are fed up with the revolving manager door..but..

Think back over the season, do you enjoy Bulutball? Have you enjoyed the way we play football? I am not asking if you like the guy or want him to stay.
    I reckon the majority who want him to stay will be far less bothered about whether they like the football we play under him and will say yes as it has resulted in more wins than last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I reckon the majority who want him to stay will be far less bothered about whether they like the football we play under him and will say yes as it has resulted in more wins than last season.
    Probably. Just bored got a day (night) off work and was interested to see opinions.

Many fans who want him to stay care deeply about the style of football we play under him. Winning is important, sure, but it's not the only thing that matters to them. Besides, just because you remove wins from your data doesn't mean you can then use that data to suggest a 'majority.'

I like winning football.

The brand / style makes no difference to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    I like winning football.

The brand / style makes no difference to me.
    So do I. Not fussed on losing more than 20 games in a season, either. That's not winning football.