+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Do you like Bulutball

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 16.67%
  • No

35 83.33%

Thread: A simpler question. Do you like the football we play under Bulut?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A simpler question. Do you like the football we play under Bulut?

No.

No. Its roughly a 5 hour return journey for me (including parking up and walking to/from the stadium). It comes to the point when you think "why bother?". With a few exceptions, football on offer has been boring. Combine that with a tedious 20mph limit resulting in even more traffic congestion = less home matches attended this season. That said, see you in Rotherham. Must be nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    No. Its roughly a 5 hour return journey for me (including parking up and walking to/from the stadium). It comes to the point when you think "why bother?". With a few exceptions, football on offer has been boring. Combine that with a tedious 20mph limit resulting in even more traffic congestion = less home matches attended this season. That said, see you in Rotherham. Must be nuts!
    I went to the Hull game, spoke to a bloke leaving level 4 in the lifts who was fed up but still going to Brum away and said he goes home and away week in week out. Got to respect that!!

International

Drippys fault, I think that's why everyone is so miserable, that and the rain

Interesting that the poll asking if we want him to stay is pretty much 50/50 yet this one is 85/15 as I type...

International

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Interesting that the poll asking if we want him to stay is pretty much 50/50 yet this one is 85/15 as I type...
    No argument people want the performances to improve, but some are happy with the turnaround and saving us from a relegation battle. We were in strong decline look at the finishes since relegation.

5 - 8 - 18 - 21 - sequence of three places dropped or more, so should be three less so 24

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    No argument people want the performances to improve, but some are happy with the turnaround and saving us from a relegation battle. We were in strong decline look at the finishes since relegation.

5 - 8 - 18 - 21 - sequence of three places dropped or more, so should be three less so 24
    Each to their own of course, but I just want understand why I you're not enjoying it you'd stick with it! But thats been done to death.

when was the last time the journey was filled with enjoyment, both in anticipation and reflectively. Must be Warnock and promotion seasons Shirely,?

Hats off, have a good weekend. 3 nil to us all corners

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    when was the last time the journey was filled with enjoyment, both in anticipation and reflectively. Must be Warnock and promotion seasons Shirely,?

Hats off, have a good weekend. 3 nil to us all corners
    You make a good point, here.

For most of our history, we've had better attendances in a lower division when we've been going for promotion than in a division above when we've been struggling. Fans want to see a winning side. At home in particular, we've not offered much in terms of wins or entertainment in a few years.