+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dimitrios Goutas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dimitrios Goutas

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Do you wear lipstick for bulut when you linger behind the dugout in home matches?
    He probably is Erol Bulut. Hes doing a Michael Beale and going on social media to defend himself under a pseudonym. I am convinced he has some kind of notification system set up on his account because any negative mention of Bulut and hes there to defend him within seconds.

At least its distracted him for his weird obsession with Drakeford and the 20 mph speed limit I suppose. Bless him.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He probably is Erol Bulut. Hes doing a Michael Beale and going on social media to defend himself under a pseudonym. I am convinced he has some kind of notification system set up on his account because any negative mention of Bulut and hes there to defend him within seconds.

At least its distracted him for his weird obsession with Drakeford and the 20 mph speed limit I suppose. Bless him.
    Won't answer anything too challenging though, goes radio silent if you stump him with facts, just like MOZZ. Probably the same person.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Don't remind me that new bellend better get his Skates on and increase NC back to 30!