Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
Can't disagree with any of that really. I am not sure we are in that place where an event can fix it for the Tories though. Under Corbyn, any big event would yield the 'holy shit, what mess would Corbyn have made of this', on almost every metric Starmer/Labour are seen as my more competent and the general attitude seems to be 'this would have been handled better by anybody but the Tories'. That is just the way things go, it was possibly unfair on Corbyn and it's possibly unfair on sunak but they have fully earned the distrust of the public many times over.
Whilst labour are the party that I have generally voted for ......I have never voted Tory.....for all my voting lifetime they have been hopeless , apart from the early Blair years

I thought Ed milliband was shocking but corbyn was a disaster

Starmer is thankfully better but it's not a high bar

People go on about Andy Burnham but the world will stop turning before he's in the running I think

I would prefer a lab , liberal , independent , green modern all together party but they are all so pathetic

Yesterday a labour mp was in the BBC studio saying that the green party were irrelevant , a minor party and couldn't even run Brighton Council properly

Ff sake .....the common enemy is the Tories

I vote Labour because I can't stand the tories not because the Labour party are demi gods