+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best game to watch today.

Re: Best game to watch today.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Bromley now hold the record for the team to have won the FA Amateur Cup on most occasions to play in the Football League
    Do they, the commentator said the club were a hundred and thirty odd years old, so I take it they won it early in their existence? Pretty sure Wimbledon won it in their tiime, did Sutton? Blackburn may have won it a few times, but they were probably professional for the large majority of their existence.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Do they, the commentator said the club were a hundred and thirty odd years old, so I take it they won it early in their existence? Pretty sure Wimbledon won it in their tiime, did Sutton? Blackburn may have won it a few times, but they were probably professional for the large majority of their existence.
    Winners in the League are Middlesborough and Wycombe Wanderers. Former League Clubs Barnet and Wimbledon have also won it

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Winners in the League are Middlesborough and Wycombe Wanderers. Former League Clubs Barnet and Wimbledon have also won it
    Surprised by Middlesbrough, but I should have thought of Wycombe.

Crawley play off game today (v MK Dons) postponed due to relentless rain for hours in this part of the world. Not sure if a PO game has been postponed before, but creates a bit of a logistical nightmare. Apparently it will be played tomorrow night with the second leg pushed from Thursday to Saturday night.

Come to this one late, but Worthing are playing Braintree in the National League South Play Off Final, only twenty minutes left, but it’s 3-3 currently.

It’s live on TNT.

Come to this one late, but Worthing are playing Braintree in the National League South Play Off Final, only twenty minutes left, but it’s 3-3 currently.

It’s live on TNT.
    The constant banging of the drum was doing my nut in. (Where have I heard that before). Must be an age thing 😁
    Braintree’s shirts look like they are wearing orange training bibs !

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    The constant banging of the drum was doing my nut in. (Where have I heard that before). Must be an age thing ��
    Braintree’s shirts look like they are wearing orange training bibs !
    I’ve put the kiss of death on Worthing by deciding I want them to win - Braintree’s kit is one of the reasons for that.

Just going into extra time now.

I’ve put the kiss of death on Worthing by deciding I want them to win - Braintree’s kit is one of the reasons for that.

Just going into extra time now.
    Probably on my own here, but I’ve never agreed with extra time in games like this, or cup replays..
    Worthing have had 90+ minutes to win the game on their own pitch and in front of their own fans. Why should they get another 30 minutes ?
    Straight to penalties for me.

The Worthing manager is the spit of our ex keeper David Marshall.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Probably on my own here, but I’ve never agreed with extra time in games like this, or cup replays..
    Worthing have had 90+ minutes to win the game on their own pitch and in front of their own fans. Why should they get another 30 minutes ?
    Straight to penalties for me.
    I think football is heading that way - the whatever it’s called cup that features Premier League under 21 teams goes straight to penalties after ninety minutes and the women’s final yesterday was the same.

4-3 to Braintree, the Evans kiss of death at work again.

All over, switch over to the Crewe v Doncaster game now - love the Play Offs.

It’s live on TNT.
    I caught it late on , thought both sides were quite skilful , really enjoyed how open it was .

Palace v Man Utd entertaining game Palace ahead could have had more.

Just got some more 2-0

Make that 3-0 .
    Man U the team that just keeps giving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Make that 3-0 .
    Man U the team that just keeps giving.
    I think the knives might well be being sharpened for ten Hag after this performance.

Their defence is worse than ours!

Its 4-0 , I am almost feeling sorry for them

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Its 4-0 , I am almost feeling sorry for them
    Manure haha!

plastics on here having a heart attack.you know who you are D...e

Palace are ripping them to shreds.

ETH is under serious pressure now, more than before.

In other news Moyes is leaving West Ham, all a bit shady with Lopetegu almost confirmed while Moyes was still in post

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Palace are ripping them to shreds.

ETH is under serious pressure now, more than before.

In other news Moyes is leaving West Ham, all a bit shady with Lopetegu almost confirmed while Moyes was still in post
    Snakes!
    You just want West Ham to fail miserably now.

" you're ****ing shit " "you're ****ing shit" ringing round the ground.

I wouldn't want to be interviewing Ten Hag at the end of the game , I thought he was going to nut the interviewer BEFORE the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I think the knives might well be being sharpened for ten Hag after this performance.

Their defence is worse than ours!
    81 goals conceded in all competitions according to the BBC