Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I think you’re right about Barry Fry - in my first post I said Peterborough have had a very attacking mentality for fifteen years, it’s probably longer than that actually, and the one constant at the club during that time has been Barry Fry.

Regarding Mehmet Dalman, I can remember him saying when we appointed Erol Bulut that our new manager finds ways to win tight games. Having had a season of watching a Bulut team now, I can see exactly what Dalman meant and I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing (in fact, I dread to think where we’d be without it), but it’s also a typical Cardiff attitude since the departure of Dave Jones - sneaking single goal wins in games where we’ve not deserved the three points has almost become the only way we can win.
More often than not he brings on attacking players as substitutes, and tries to win tight games rather than bring on defenders to draw, 70 mins on are usually the best part of our games, but probably not great if you like to leave on 85 minutes, like quite a few seem to do.