+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: league 1 playoff Posh v Oxford

league 1 playoff Posh v Oxford

Mark Harris been v average and ditto Murphy. Posh left wing Ricky Jade-Jones got some pace. otherwise zzzzz

Re: league 1 playoff Posh v Oxford

oxford going to wembley.

take that barry fry

happy that either bolton or oxford are coming up

Anything but Peterborough, do we ever beat those bar stewards

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    oxford going to wembley.

take that barry fry

happy that either bolton or oxford are coming up
    Fingers crossed for Oxford now.

An easy away day plus it will be good to play against our Old Boys XI.

As well as being at fault for the Posh goal there were one or two things I noticed he didn't do and I thought to myself that's why we got rid of him.He is a tryer though I think he'll struggle again in the championship as will Brown should they get up.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    As well as being at fault for the Posh goal there were one or two things I noticed he didn't do and I thought to myself that's why we got rid of him.He is a tryer though I think he'll struggle again in the championship as will Brown should they get up.
    Funny you should say this as I felt exactly the same and Murphy didn't exactly sparkle too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    Funny you should say this as I felt exactly the same and Murphy didn't exactly sparkle too much.
    Murphy was pretty anonymous wasn’t he. I think Oxford will struggle badly if they go up, though I expect Bolton to win the final.

I see Portsmouth have offered a new contract to their Captain Fantastic Marlon Pack but have released Welsh International Joe Morrell who is 5 years younger

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Murphy was pretty anonymous wasn’t he. I think Oxford will struggle badly if they go up, though I expect Bolton to win the final.

I see Portsmouth have offered a new contract to their Captain Fantastic Marlon Pack but have released Welsh International Joe Morrell who is 5 years younger
    Morrell's been out injured since February

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post

Bolton, Derby and Portsmouth do seem to be better than the rest by a distance..