+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: league 1 playoff Posh v Oxford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: league 1 playoff Posh v Oxford

As well as being at fault for the Posh goal there were one or two things I noticed he didn't do and I thought to myself that's why we got rid of him.He is a tryer though I think he'll struggle again in the championship as will Brown should they get up.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    As well as being at fault for the Posh goal there were one or two things I noticed he didn't do and I thought to myself that's why we got rid of him.He is a tryer though I think he'll struggle again in the championship as will Brown should they get up.
    Funny you should say this as I felt exactly the same and Murphy didn't exactly sparkle too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    Funny you should say this as I felt exactly the same and Murphy didn't exactly sparkle too much.
    Murphy was pretty anonymous wasn’t he. I think Oxford will struggle badly if they go up, though I expect Bolton to win the final.

I see Portsmouth have offered a new contract to their Captain Fantastic Marlon Pack but have released Welsh International Joe Morrell who is 5 years younger

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Murphy was pretty anonymous wasn’t he. I think Oxford will struggle badly if they go up, though I expect Bolton to win the final.

I see Portsmouth have offered a new contract to their Captain Fantastic Marlon Pack but have released Welsh International Joe Morrell who is 5 years younger
    Bolton, Derby and Portsmouth do seem to be better than the rest by a distance..