Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 19:48
TOBW is an obvious choice. He's level headed, articulate and perhaps representative of the majority of fans in his stance to the rebrand i.e. going from passive to resistant.
Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 19:41
That's his writing but Is he someone who stands up and gets heard in these style of meetings? Many meessageboard types aren't.
Quote Originally Posted by Under the Splott-light wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 19:34
Ultimately the club have to put this together at 72 hours notice so can only contact those they know in general.
Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 19:32
I don't know him personally, Nigel. (He has reminded me on here that we were at school together but I don't remember many people from school at all, TOBW included.)
Quote Originally Posted by NigelBlues wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 19:21
With your poor spelling and awful grammar it's evident that you were a serial bunker.
Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 05 January 2015 19:17
I was actually. For reasons that I won't go into, my last report stated that it was difficult to assign any marks to me as the teachers hadn't seen me all term.
And, in your case, modest too